Car Dealers Parramatta

Car Dealers in Stafford

Stafford is in the county town of Staffordshire, located in the West Midlands. With Wolverhampton to the South and Stoke on Trent to the north Stafford is growing in popularity as well as population. Being very close to the M6 also makes it an ideal commuter town.

In 2007 the Northwest of Stafford was flooded, it is subject to flooding as the area is on an island in the middle of the marshes of the River Sow – it was also flooded in 1947 and in 2000.

Even though there may be some new developments in the pipeline and an existing car dealer in Staffordthe history, the landmarks and the local customs remain. One of the famous landmarks is the Stafford Castle which, was built by the Normans on a hilltop in 1070. It was first made of wood, and later rebuilt of stone. It has been rebuilt twice since, but now only 19th century ruins remain atop the impressive earthworks.

The oldest building in Stafford is St Chad’s Church with a history reaching back into the twelfth century. The main part of the church is richly decorated; patterns and figures have been carved into almost every archway and pillar.

In the centre of town is Shire Hall Gallery, which has changing exhibits, contains the town library and a modern day cafe. The Shire Hall is a grade 2 listed building as it used to be the town’s courthouse, it still has 2 courtrooms.

 

Car Dealers in Stafford

Stafford is in the county town of Staffordshire, located in the West Midlands.

With Wolverhampton to the South and Stoke on Trent to the north Stafford is growing in popularity as well as population. Being very close to the M6 also makes it an ideal commuter town.

In 2007 the Northwest of Stafford was flooded, it is subject to flooding as the area is on an island in the middle of the marshes of the River Sow – it was also flooded in 1947 and in 2000.

Even though there may be some new developments in the pipeline and an existing car dealer in Stafford the history, the landmarks and the local customs remain. One of the famous landmarks is the Stafford Castle which, was built by the Normans on a hilltop in 1070. It was first made of wood, and later rebuilt of stone. It has been rebuilt twice since, but now only 19th century ruins remain atop the impressive earthworks.

The oldest building in Stafford is St Chad’s Church with a history reaching back into the twelfth century. The main part of the church is richly decorated; patterns and figures have been carved into almost every archway and pillar.

In the centre of town is Shire Hall Gallery, which has changing exhibits, contains the town library and a modern day cafe. The Shire Hall is a grade 2 listed building as it used to be the town’s courthouse, it still has 2 courtrooms.